- Combine the onion, molasses, ketchup, mustard, and Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend; mix well.
- Add pork rib pieces to the mixture and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Bake in a preheated 250º oven for 4 hours or until the ribs are fall off the bone tender.
- Chill the ribs in the sauce, portion them into 6 ounce portions, place back into refrigerator.
- For service you can microwave or place into a preheated oven until they are hot (160º-180º) lay onto plate for service.
- NOTE: If you are reheating in an oven be careful to not allow the pieces to burn. Optional: use additional Mrs. Dash as a pork rub. Rib tips can be substituted.